Kustom Signals Inc, Products, Police Car Radar & Speed Guns, Raptor RP-1
- 1 Raptor RP-1
- 2 Raptor RP-1
- 3 Submission Guidelines
- 4 SUBMISSION GUIDELINES for The Journal of Raptor Research
- 5 DONATE to RRF
- 6 Get Involved!
- 7 Meet The Board
- 8 TOWBARS FOR TRUCKS
- 8.1 Bartlett Towbar kits are engineered for rapid installation on light, medium and heavy trucks.
- 8.2 FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 8.3 LIGHT/MEDIUM SERIES
- 8.4 Take control of your fleet. Towing equipment diversity equals less control. Install Bartlett towbars across your light to medium vehicle fleet – take control!
- 9 ZappBug Room
- 10 Description
- 11 Additional information
- 12 Miller STN
- 13 Condor
- 14 Why I love ARM and PowerPC
- 15 How one student’s search for a powerful, energy-efficient workstation grew into a passion for open systems.
- 16 Subscribe now
- 17 The personal
- 18 The technical
- 19 The dream
High Performance. Small Profile. Confident Tracking History.
High Performance. Small Profile. Confident Tracking History.
The Raptor RP-1™ with DuraTrak™ quickly acquires targets at great ranges. Directional capability allows you to monitor vehicles from approaching or receding for maximum performance and easy usage.
Patented features include DuraTrak Target Tracking, providing added confidence in target identification. TruTrak VSS interface enables automated mode switching between moving and stationary modes, eliminating shadowing and patrol combining. Smart Patrol Search operates when the speedometer input is not connected to reduce shadowing and patrol combining when coming out of hold mode.
Compact size and separable display make this radar easy to use and provide little officer interruption. Used by officers around the world, Raptor provides the target acquisition and performance needed for agency success.
- Directional K and Ka band radar
- DuraTrak™ Target Tracking
- TruTrak™ with Automatic Mode Switching
- LCD display makes Raptor easy to use day or night
- Waterproof seperable display and antennas
- Online operator training
- Advanced tuning fork procedures gets you operational faster
(click here for demo)
- Printer for roadside citations
- Certification warning and expiration lockout assists with certifications management
- Count-up timer (elapsed time since lock)
Mounting Kits and connections
The Raptor RP-1 can be fitted in a wide variety of locations and a series of mounting kits has been especially developed for law enforcement vehicles. Click here for a one-page mounting overview or, for more detailed information, refer to our Mounting kits catalog.
For instructions on speedometer installation connections,
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES for The Journal of Raptor Research
Information for Contributors
Prospective authors should carefully review the Information for Contributors found in JRR 53:(4)450-453 before submission of manuscripts. Authors should note that required formatting for references has recently changed substantially.
Submissions that adhere closely to the JRR’s format greatly enhance the efficiency and cost of the editorial and publishing processes. Author’s efforts in this regard are deeply appreciated
by the editorial staff.
Art Preparation Guidelines
Please follow image format guidelines for our publisher, Allen Press.
Ready to submit your manuscript? Manuscripts may be submitted electronically using the PeerTrack website.
We invite members of RRF and other interested researchers to please register as potential reviewers on PeerTrack. Please visit the PeerTrack website, register as a first-time user, and indicate your areas of expertise.
Questions should be directed to the Editor:
7280 Susan Springs Drive
West Chester, OH 45069 U.S.A.
e-mail: [email protected]
DONATE to RRF
Your tax-deductible contribution will help RRF fulfill our mission to stimulate research on the biology and conservation of birds of prey, and to promote a better public understanding and appreciation of the value of these birds.
Get Involved Now! We welcome new and existing members to join a committee and get involved in the running of RRF. Opportunities include planning conferences, reviewing grants and student awards, organizing training workshops, and sitting on the Board of Directors.
Meet The Board
RRF’s Board of Directors have a broad and diverse background in raptor conservation and research worldwide.
TOWBARS FOR TRUCKS
Adaptable kits for rapid installation and compliance
Bartlett Towbar kits are engineered for rapid installation on light, medium and heavy trucks.
Virtually all chassis configurations are covered by Bartlett’s standard mounting systems which are shared across over 20 towbar kit models. This innovation saves your business time and money while providing improved fleet interoperability and all the safety and compliance standards required by law.
- Australian made and engineered.
- Maximum strength – Light Weight for efficiency.
- Flexible Side-Plate system easily adapts to a wide range of truck chassis.
- Models to suit Ball Couplings, Pintle Hooks and Automatic Pin Couplings.
- Modular Flat-Pack kits for rapid installation on new cab chassis or retrofitting to in-service vehicles.
- ADR62 compliance for safety, vehicle registration and insurance.
- Customised rating plate and detailed capability report supplied for fleet operators and safety officers.
Take control of your fleet. Towing equipment diversity equals less control. Install Bartlett towbars across your light to medium vehicle fleet – take control!
Suitable for light to medium rigid trucks:
- Fleets, municipalities and utilities
- Road making, earthmoving, tree maintenance
- General road freight and car transport
Mission critical equipment for safety, compliance and extended service life.
The ZappBug Room™ is a bed bug heat treatment chamber that uses a thermal chamber to exterminate bed bugs. The ZappBug Room™ has the largest capacity of any portable bed bug heating system available on the market today. Measuring at 80″ x 111″x 57.5″! You can immediately start treatment with our all natural bed bug heating system. There is no need to pretreat infested items with bed bug sprays, powders or other harmful pesticides. The ZappBug Room™ kills 100% of all bed bugs, in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs and adults as a non-toxic and all natural bed bug killer.
This product is not eligible for returns, but is covered by our 1 year warranty.
The Zappbug Room™ is large enough to heat treat bed bug infested:
This large bed bug heater lets you heat treat more items at once, thus reducing your time spent killing bed bugs. Easily transport and store the ZappBug Room™ with the included carry bags.
The temperature typically ranges between 120 F and 155 F, which will kill all bed bugs and is safe for most belongings. The heaters are designed with safety in mind and have a tip-over safety feature. The ZappBug Room™ is designed to operate in residential or commercial locations using four separate 120v, 1500w power sources, and comes with included extension cords. The ZappBug Room™ is extremely easy to use. One person can assemble the Room in less than 10 minutes.
Operate the Room unattended with included timers that automatically shut off. Also included is a wireless digital thermometer with three wireless probes to ensure that temperatures reach above 120 F in your items (bed bugs die rapidly at 120 F and above.)
|Dimensions||111 × 57.5 × 80 in|